Custom Framing is a special process tailored to each of our customers. Depending on your requests we go through many of the following steps with you to develop the best framing solution for you.
Each step is explored to reach a high degree of customer satisfaction in the final solution. Some customers have predefined solutions, yet others enjoy browsing our large selections of mouldings and mats.
Select the best mat or mats.
1. Decide on mat color
2. Size the reveal for each mat layer.
Select the moulding for the frame.
1. View samples (metal, wood and polystyrene)
2. View selected samples with mats and artwork together.
Choose the glass.
2. Conservation Clear
3. Reflection Control
4. Premium Clear
Add any decorative details.
1. Add an engraved brass plates.
2. Add a v-groove to the mat.
3. Decide to float artwork or mats
4. Decide on arrangement of pictures or items in a shadowbox
Determine any special handling.
1. Drymount or Hingemount artwork
2. Preservation or Conservation materials.
3. Special requests
11585 Jones Bridge Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Phone: 770 663-4386
Fax: 770 663-6449
Closed: Memorial Day; July 4th; Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day; Christmas Day; New Years Day
Open Monday through Friday:
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We offer a selected number of instock mats and mouldings at discounted rates.
We also have special prices for volume purchases.